Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 25. lokakuuta 2008

Summertime is ending



Early next morning we will here in Finland say goodbye to summer 2008! Must remember to turn clocks a one hour toward last summer...

It was quite rainy summer. Now I'm starting to wait when first snowflakes are falling. I think somewhere in northern parts of Finland there is already snow... Weather forecast is promising also here in south Finland some snow on next week. Let's see what happens!

Now there is a strong wind outside and very dark. It would be nice to light a candle or two...

Relaxing Stitching Days to you all;)))

PS: I would like to hear your opinion which fabric to choose for triangles of my Dear Jane, HERE.. Thanks!!!

5 kommenttia:

TMQG kirjoitti...

Hi Satu, just visiting your blog and your stitching angel partner is very lucky indeed, all of your projects look like they turned out perfectly and just beautiful, I am so glad we have inspired you to do all of this stitching, hugs, Helen

Quilter Going Bananas kirjoitti...

I love your ladybug NPNT block! Which one will you stitch next?

SewAmy kirjoitti...

I love your ladybugs, they are so cute.

Gabi kirjoitti...

How sweet! :o)

Quilter Going Bananas kirjoitti...

Satu, I left a comment on your DJ blog. DJ quilts are just amazing!