Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 7. joulukuuta 2008

Second Advent - at work

I was at work (= at the garden) this weekend. We are growing mainly cut roses, but we have also different kind of season products. At this time of the year we are packing and sending christmas flowers to our customers...BUsy, Busy!!! So I spent my weekend with amaryllis... not with roses...

Now I don't want to see any amaryllis... never again... My legs and hands are so tired... the pots of the amaryllis are quite heavy to carry... and when you do it eight hours in a day... you know it must feel somewhere... So nothing remarkable in my quilting world at this weekend...:((




Only some stitching in the evening...



I started to stitch this Bronwyn Hayes's Christmas quilt called The Wish Quilt, when I got all three Australian Homespun (vol.9.7-9.9) magazines some weeks ago. From those volumes you'll find all the patterns of this absolutely magnificent quilt.

Maybe I'll finish it for the next Christmas... or the next... or the next... ;))) just kidding...

Have you already visited at Gail's blog? She offers a free pattern - Christmas stitchery. Cute little bird... sitting in the tree...


And Esther is teasing all Red Delicious fans with a little sneak peek at the next block. Looks really interesting... and red;)))

This is the quotation from that Australian Homespun magazine:
"Dreams come true, if we only wish hard enough.
You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it." - J.M.Burrie

Hmm... Have to think about that...

3 kommenttia:

Stina Blomgren kirjoitti...

Oh...I wish you all the luck with the quilt... next year and the next one too if you´re not finished..lol...Love it!!

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Love the stitchery. It looks so happy (O:

Karen kirjoitti...

Love the stitchery block. That will be a nice quilt.