Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

torstai 1. tammikuuta 2009

Pay It Forward - Anna hyvän kiertää


I think this is a good way to start a new year...

Today I made a promise to take part a Pay It Forward -exchange. It means that I'll make something handmade for three people! I found it from Simone's blog.

Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie Pay it Forward (one of my favorite movies) where acts and deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, in the hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on.


The rules are: I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on the blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. The gift will be sent to you within 6 months.


What YOU have to do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


So are you interested in...? I'm ready to pay it forward;)))

2 kommenttia:

Laura kirjoitti...

Ciao
mi piacerebbe partecipare al tuo pif
Un abbracio coloratissimo

Laura

buon anno 2009

TilkkuSatu kirjoitti...

Hei kaima ;) Hän tahtoo kans! Vaikka oon jo kerran ollut mukana kauan sitten....