Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

torstai 21. toukokuuta 2009

Ironing-board Occupied

... almost all day;)


Probably I have to take a queueing number, if I want to iron my blocks;)))
Here he is...
Satinante's Fenix Gafilo (Niksi)
our new member of the family.
We got him yesterday evening... and he is so adorable and nice!

Three latest SBS blocks
M6 Providence (BOW 13)
J9 Snail's Trail (BOW 20)
A2 Shoo-fly (this week's BOW)

See you soon;)

Ps. KIRSI: I have ordered my Australian Homespun Magazine from Honeysuckle Gottage. Kim is posting me it as a BOM.

8 kommenttia:

Penny (Aus) kirjoitti...

He is gorgeous. Happy times ahead. I too have a new ginger baby.x

Karen kirjoitti...

He is beautiful!!!!

Karen kirjoitti...

Such a lazy cat! You must have a very comfortable ironing board.

KirsiHH kirjoitti...

Kiitos tiedosta! Tulee tosin kalliiksi...

Anne Ida kirjoitti...

Isn't he just a sweetie! Looks like you have to get used to standing in line to use the ironing board :o)

Wonderful SBS blocks! It's so much fun to follow your progress on this project!

Have a wonderful and creative weekend!

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

I'm so amazed by your blocks! You are really productive! I love your blocks, and find it hard to resist doing some again now!!! Got to get working on the DJ again some day soon...
Happy sewing,
Laila

Megan kirjoitti...

Australian Homespun is available in Europe. The two distributors are The Cotton Patch (email: mailorder@cottonpatch.co.uk) and Manor House Magazines (email: info@manorhousemagazines.co.uk) I hope this makes it easier and cheaper for you to buy your copies.

Megan Fisher
Technical Editor
Australian Homespun

Robin kirjoitti...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! He's a cutie! (And so helpful too-- definitely a quilty kitty!) :)