Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 30. elokuuta 2009

Everyday Chores

Aug. 28, 1862 Mary Austin Adelia Wallace
wrote in her diary

I painted in the four noon, went blackberry picking in the afternoon.

Aug. 28, 2009 I wrote in my diary

I picked up late in the Friday evening some fabrics for the next CWD block. And on that journey I met 'a coon';)

Aug. 29, 1862 Mary continued

Choring around, fetching water for the Leach.

Aug. 29, 2009 I continued

I was at work 6 hours and in the evening I had a little time to sew. Of course Fenix was very helpful as usual;)
Aug. 30, 1862 Mary wrote

Gathering wood and making soap.
Aug. 30, 1862 I wrote

Today also at work 6 hours and after that finished the block 104.
Fabrics:
- brown is Judie Rothermel's Sturbridge Village Browns
- tan is from Andover Fabrics (I don't know the name of the line)
- white is bought from Fabric Shack (I don't know the name of the line)

On tan fabric there is hint of the blackberry juice... Do you agree with me...? ;))

Yesterday I also sewed one make-up pouch (my one and only OPAM in this month). And it's really finished, although it's still unfinished in that picture.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it in the evening... and today it was too late, because early in the morning it was given as a present to a sweet young lady. But if you look closely the photo of resting Fenix on the cutting mat, you will see the finished pouch behind him...

I'm leaving now...
I wish you all extremely creative week!


2 kommenttia:

Karen kirjoitti...

Always nice to have a helper!

Dolores kirjoitti...

Congratulations. I just read that you won the August OPAM from Abyquilt's May Britt.