Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 4. syyskuuta 2009

I'm in Heaven;)

It's Friday... What a joy!
Summerholiday is beginning (one week)... More joy!
Even this rainy day won't depress me now...
WHY?
... I just got message that I'm the OPAM winner of August.
I'm in heaven now... this must be a dream...


And more happy news...
I have now done 35 blocks for Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Quilt!
So quarter of them is finished;)))

Rainy, but WARM Hugs to YOU ALL!

PS. I also noticed that I had my first anniversary on the blogworld in the end of August. Maybe I'll announce a giveaway some day in the near future... stay on line;)))

5 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

Karen kirjoitti...

Beautiful blocks and happy blogiversary!

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Congratulations on your win and once again, beautiful blocks!

Quilter Going Bananas kirjoitti...

Congrats on your OPAM win! It's so nice to say I'm finished!(even if it's a small project) and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment :^)
I thoroughly enjoy looking at your Civil War Diaries Blocks and your SBS Blocks as well...love your colour choices! Hope you have a wonderful week of holidays :^)

Anne Ida kirjoitti...

Hi! Congratulations on your OPAM win!! You deserve it! And congratulations on your blogiversary - time does fly, doesn't it? :o)

Your SBS blocks are gorgeous as always! You will have a fabulous quilt!