Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 25. tammikuuta 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook - week 4

FOR TODAY January 25, 2010

Outside My Window... now dark and -13 C, but sun was shining in the day-time. The lenght of the day is now 7 h 20 min... The last week was very cold, every day over -20 C, so I have had some extra excitement in the mornings whether my car will start.

I am thinking... my household. Ever since my ex-H left I have been thinking it a lot! Soon I must do some decisions about moving to the cheaper lodging and getting a new job, if I can. Thinking all of this IS quite stressful.

I am thankful for... I still have some savings, although I'm NOT economical person at all...

From the kitchen... at work I ate a soup of vegetables and goat's cheese. Hot soup was a splendid lunch on this cold day.

I am wearing... can you believe I'm wearing the same white-black striped pants;) as last Monday. But today I have dark green socks and blouse.

I am creating... the first and definitely THE ONLY OPAM in this month - the woollen socks. Only ONE OPAM in this month is a huge dissappointment for me:(

I am going... to go to the interview of the new job on Thursday. I'm little bit nervous already. Ten years ago it was previous...

I am reading... last chapters of the Philippe Claudel's Le Rapport de Brodeck - in finnish Varjojen Raportti. I have found few good thoughts from it.

I am hoping... more time... and I'm hoping also that tiny feeling of the pain in my elbow would dissappear. It worries me...

I am hearing... Duffy's Rockferry album. Oh, it makes me melancholy, but also strengthens! I will survive!!!

Around the house... washing machine is 'playing it's own music'

One of my favorite things... goat's cheese and a tasty red wine... Hmm.. maybe I should go to the kitchen now;)... but before that...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: to keeping hold of my New Year promises, I'll sew some blocks (one CWD, one SBS, one MyDJ block and triangle). Furthermore I must finish the first block of the Girls Day Out. I can't wait to see which of the blocks the other girls have stitched in this month. There is seven other ladies and you'll find their names from Mai's blog.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Until the next time...

5 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Enjoyed reading this post, Satu. Good luck on your interview! I will cross my fingers for you. xo

Cattinka kirjoitti...

This is very interesting, thank you for sharing. Guck luck with the new job, and hope you will get your "girls" block finished, I´m so excited to see it.
KATRIN W.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hurjan paljon onnea haastatteluun! Me kaikki pidetään peukut ja hännät pystyssä :)
t. Saila ja nää

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I enjoyed reading your blogentry. I wish all the luck on Thursday, keep us posted. I'm also looking forward to see your block.

Robin kirjoitti...

I hope your interview went well and that you are having a relaxing and happy weekend. :)