Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 22. helmikuuta 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - week 8

FOR TODAY February 22, 2010

Outside My Window... snow, snow... I'm like a worn-out record player.

I am thinking... charm packs. There is a good pattern at ModaBakeShop - reversible purse sewed from charm packs.

I am thankful for... my head is totally empty. Nothing comes in mind - it was a rough working day...

From the kitchen... Americana Pizza. Yesterday I went to the pizzeria and ordered SO HUGEsize pizza that I'll eat it still tomorrow...

I am wearing... cream cardigan, cream striped blouse and blue outwear trousers

I am creating... oh, I would love to start Le Jardin quilt.

I am going... to go to the library this evening. I wish I could resist to borrow any books, because I have now too little time to read.

I am reading... recently inspiring blogs.

I am hoping... it's not a surprise, but I'm really need of MORE TIME;)

I am hearing... music of the finnish band Kolmas Nainen. Their newest album is called 'Sydänääniä' (Voices of the heart... or something) I have listened that cd a lot lately, because the lyrics are quite touching and so true...

Around the house... a decent noise from the downstairs - some of the neighbour is moving furnitures.

One of my favorite things... pile of the interesting books. I'm not sure, if they are my favorite things after I have moved to the new place. Because the boxes loaded with the books are heavy.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'll try to... sew myDJ blocks - maybe two triangle and three blocks. Finish the stitcheries of the second GDO block. My fingers are itching something new... Le Jardin and Moda's Rouenneries fabrics!?!!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

And I need YOUR HELP
Does anyone know this fabric and range?

I have myself a tiny hunch that it might be fabric from the Sentimental Studios....

HAVE A EXCITING WEEK!

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...
Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.