Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

tiistai 16. helmikuuta 2010

Union Soldiers

February 16, 1862. Nancy Elly Moore wrote in her diary

These are the first Union Soldiers we have seen...

I used these fabrics:

purple (lovely print) is Nancy Gere's Civil War VII
red is Paula Barnes' Bonnie Blue Basics
tan is Jo Morton's ????
cream is Quilt Gate's Mary Rose Coll.

The block might look better, if I had used the solid red in the star...


Block 19. Union Soldiers

I must hurry...
... to the yoga...


SEE YOU;)

4 kommenttia:

Karen kirjoitti...

This is a nice block to add to your collection.

Jossie kirjoitti...

Another beautiful block. I also enjoy making this quilt and read the entries in nthe diary.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Very pretty once again, Satu! Your work is so secure!

Karen kirjoitti...

So, so excellent!!!