Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 16. toukokuuta 2010

FOR TODAY May 16, 2010

Outside My Window... too HOT! At the balcony is over +30 degrees of Celsius, when the sun shines... and it's shining now. I know I have waited the sunshine and warmer weather, but it should have been spring now, not summer.

I am thinking... of next week. So many things on the must do -list... Also other than quilty things. How will I manage?

I am thankful for... the beauty of the nature. I love those pure lightgreen leaves.

From the kitchen... surprise! One little pizza, not home-made.

I am wearing... olive green T-shirt and dark blue trousers with short legs.

I am creating... plantings to the balcony. I have never had the balcony before, so it's a new, amusing challenge ahead;) Although I decided not to take it too serious in this summer...

I am going... to stitch Cafe block of the Girl's Day Out tonight.

I am reading... the gardening books; especially how to grow plants in the pots.

I am hoping... - longer days - more time -

I am hearing... the voice of TV- commentator, who is describing the ice-hockey match between Denmark and Russia. It's 1-4... oh, already 1-5 in the third period... and now 1-6!

Around the house... this apartment is full of sunshine;)

One of my favorite things... is ice-hockey. I don't play it myself, but I'm a big fan of the team of Finland. They are now the World Champion Games in Germany... and I hope after difficulties in the first games the finnish lions will manage to do their best...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: It's a Friday night sew-in next Friday and I'm planning to sew three CWD blocks (24, 54, 55) - atleast one on Friday, the other two during the weekend. Also I'm trying to finish the stitcheries of block 5 of GDO, and sewing the cellphone case for my mother, before her trip to the spa. Oh, I almost forget to mention one SBS and JellyRollSampler block is also on my list of the plans...

Busy, busy... I really need more time...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Few photos of my mother
and my latest blocks of the Sylvia's Bridal Sampler quilt.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I'm coming to you because it's here so cold. Today was the sunshining but it was only 13 degrees celcius. I looking forward to see your cafe. I have to hurry also with my GDO.

Vivian kirjoitti...

The picture of your blocks and your mother is a lovely collage. Thank you for sharing it with us. It's so special seeing a woman holding her daughter and then holding her granddaughter. Those are memorable pictures.

Vivian in Iowa, USA