Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 13. kesäkuuta 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - week 23

FOR TODAY June 13, 2010

Outside My Window... rainy, windy, gray. I need some cheer up...

I am thinking... how fast time goes by? I have tried to do something, but yet it feels that I haven't done nothing.

I am thankful for... the music. It cheers me little, when the weather is lousy.

From the kitchen... and also

the picture thought I am sharing today...

with this dinner I'm celebrating my achievement

in SBS quilt. I have now done 70 blocks 0f 140;)

I am wearing... not surprise to my regular readers- striped blouse and velvet trousers. Those trousers are extremely cosy and I own several striped blouses...

I am creating... the next CWD block. It's called Pet Regiment.

I am going... to sew, stitch and relax tonight.

I am reading... John Irving's newest book Last Night in Twisted River. It's a thick book - over 600 pages - and I'm a slow reader... it takes time...

I am hoping... and dreaming of a summer holiday. Because of changing a job I don't have a real summervacation in this year:(

I am hearing... voices from TV.

Around the house... peaceful. Even one of my neighbour is quiet. Maybe he has finally finished his homerepairings.

One of my favorite things... is watching football matches on TV. In the next month there will be A LOT of WATCHING from the South Africa. My favorite teams are Portugal, Brazil and Holland.

A Few Plans For The Week: to finish block C of Gardener's Journal, to trace the stitcheries of the next GDO block...

I wish you

enjoyable week!!!!


4 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

Oh Satu, you have been so clever with the SBS blocks! I have found another girl eager on making the CWD blocks, look at my sidebar.
Have a nice week! I'm working on American Schoolgirl mini quilt.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Congratulations with finishing you 70th block!
Hope the weather will soon cheer you up an I'm glad I'm not the only slow reader.
Wish I could give you a week of my vacation!

Dolores kirjoitti...

It really is nice to hear that I'm not the only slow reader. What a wonderful accomplishment in your sewing.

Wendy kirjoitti...

Satu... all of the blocks have been beautiful...I enjoy see each one as you complete them...so much work..Hugs