Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 26. syyskuuta 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - week 38

FOR TODAY September 26, 2010

Outside My Window... autumn leaves are flying like butterflies in the wind.

Here is the latest SBS blocks...

I-1 True Lover's Knot

and

J-4 Autumn Leaf

I am thinking... Girls Day Out quilt... and I'm again in trouble with it. I have only stitched a few stitches to the next block... only four days left... so I'll jump over this month... and try to catch in October. Anyway my goal with GDO is to stitch all stitcheries in this year and sew it together in next year!

I am thankful for... my desicion to re-schedule the GDO. I swear that it won't stay forever lasting UFO. Whatever is that...????

I am wearing... velvet trousers, olive green blouse and woollen socks - I like to wear woollen socks around the year...

In the sewing room...


So from the kitchen...
after finishing the block F, we rewarded ourselves, Fenix got tasty shrimps and I got Cappuccino with extra chocolate;) YUMMY!!!!

I am reading... I continued to read John Irving's book called Last Night in Twisted River. I started it loooong time ago....

Noticing that... I have a marking on one page of the Civil War Diary quilt book... and it's TODAY... so more sewing...

Block 108 sewed by me. The text scanned from the CWDQ book.

One of my favorite places... to purchase BOMs is Fat Quarter Shop. They always arrive in time and there is enough fabric. This evening I'm going to applique few pieces of Tiny town quilt, which I ordered from Kimberly. I'll show you it later...

A Few Plans For The Week: one hexagon flower and frosty flake, two Euro Bee blocks for Amanda... and...



This charming Mimmi -bear is living in the finnish zoo. And she stretches herself every morning.


Have a lovely week!

Nice that you spent a while with me;)

3 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I think I will join you with the GDO, haven´t gotten one finished jet either, what a good idea to try to get the stitcheries done this year and piece it next year.
KATRIN W.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I like the pitcures of Fenix. You have a lot to do. How many blocks do you have to make of the GDO. I finished mine this month *smile*

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

What a lovely post, Satu! I especially like the little space, fenix gives you. I would have loved to join you for that cup of cappucino!!!
Have a wonderful week!

PS: I loved how you compared falling leaves with butterflies.