Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 11. maaliskuuta 2011

It Doesn't Look Like a Quilter's Cutting Mat

I haven't spent a lot of time in the sewing room lately...
... so soon I might have a pressure with 'Fixed Stars'...


BUT
I have learnt a new things
and
recalled the old skills.

There was 'a factory of paper' in my kitchen last weekend. It was a messy work, but some of the papers are quite nice and decorative.

WE have learnt how to make a felt...
Next week at the school I'm dreaming of doing a felted bag...

And here is few examples of wholly new methods, which I have learnt to do
during this first month of studies.

So bee-bee-busy and quite splinter days
we have had here at the Quilttales.

HAVE a NICE WEEKEND...
Oh, how I miss my Bernina;)

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Woah, that paper looks great. And love to see that felted bag.

Elin kirjoitti...

Dear friend, what are you up to? Are you having an education, attending some classes, or is it just private? I would like to see more of this! I'm sorry my CWD blocks are waiting...but I have not forgotten them, so many other things happen.
Have a nice weekend. I will watch tv from Lahti, and the constant breaking news from Japan, what a big big tragedy! I feel depressed!

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

You are learning so many new things! that must be a wonderful experience!
Look forward to see your bag ...