Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2011

Finished UFO (?)

Hey Satu, look this is
a PuRRfect CATWALK!

 Oh, is it? I thought it would be our new tablerunner...
which is finALLy finished!
It has been waiting for binding few months...
this morning I grabbed the needle and voila... 
atleast something done in this week...

... also I practised to applique with the B. Aurora...

 
Can you believe, this is my first attempt to applique with the machine...
Although I have had an opportunity to use machine,
I have always trusted
and felt more sure about appliqueing by hand...
Tomorrow
maybe more hourglasses for two different projects...

SPookY(?) WeeKENd to you!!!

3 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Fenix is the best!!! A LOVELY finish. Great colors.
Spooky weekend to you too.

Jen kirjoitti...

Beautiful runner, The quilted rose is lovely.You have been very busy.

Unknown kirjoitti...

Es preciosa la alfombra, pero tu gato es espectacular, me encanta.