Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

tiistai 10. huhtikuuta 2012

I Was About...

 ... to take part in Sinta Renee's Rehab in this week!
I got a bit done the last block of Butterfly Garden BOM, but I had no time yesterday to write about it :o/ (Sorry, Sinta Renee!)

The following Monday I'm definitely IN ;o)

... (maybe) I'll then show you another BOM block, because I HAVE to finish this block before the next weekend! I have promised that to myself!!!


There is (only) two daisies and one big butterfly on the middle miniblock, which are undone...
then ALL nine blocks are ready to piece together!!!
Now I must hurry back to the BG...

Have a sunny week!!!!

2 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Look forward to see the other BOM you are working on! This one is beautiful.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

What a nice idea to get some of the many started BOMs done. Your new block is very, very pretty it is a very nice pattern.
KATRIN W.