Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 13. toukokuuta 2012

The Best Place in the World...

... mother's lap!

In addition to Mother's Day I spent few hours (only) with my B.

and sewed block7 for the Designer Mystery 2011 quilt. It's 'Dandelion'. I have planned some changes for the original pattern. There's twelve blocks on the top. I'm planning to use nine blocks and put the rest three to the back... but I'm not sure about that... yet... Maybe it's ridiculous to alter the pattern...
Raining Cats and Dogs block three is finished ;o) Aren't they cute???
What else I have done lately? Not much, except some crocheted...

I started to crochet the flowers about a year ago... but still one pink ball of wool left. I don't know how many patches I have... but I don't either have a real product idea... yet

Hey Satu! Should I count them????
 Pur-one, two, three....
purr-seventeen....
purr-thirty-two... 
purr-oh, I'm so exhausted... 

 
fifty-seven patches!
...hm, after two pink ball... then there will be about ninety patches finally...

Do you have idea what to do with them?  
I would be happy to read them ;o)


We wish you a lovely - hopefully warm and sunny - week!!!

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Make a bay of them? I had to smile when I read what Fenix had to tell.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Hi Satu,
the flower grannies look very nice, I will send you an idea with project ideas, maybe you will like one of them. Your cats and dogs block is adorable, what a nice project once more.
KATRIN W.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

A perfect Cats and Dogs block!
Why do you want to change your quilt top for the DM2011 to 9 blocks?
Are those grannies hexagons? Maybe you can combine them with fabric hexagons and make a small quilt with it, to put over you lap when you are cold.
Thank you, Fenix, for counting them for us. Now we really know that Satu has been busy with them.
Keep up the counting for the next 33!

Soile Kivinen kirjoitti...

Minä tekisin ehdottomasti kesäisen topin jonka alla vois pitää valkoista T-paitaa tai juhlavammin valkoista paitapuseroa. ... tulis tosi ihana. ja jos et sitten siitä pitäisikään, voisit lähettää sen minulle :D