Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2013

BOM Rehab

Perhaps I must close the internet connection to the quilting pages....
You can't never guess, 
but I sewed a block for the NEW BOM... new bom... yes, you read it right!... NEW BOM!

Designer of January was Erin Russek and I'm an avid fan of her appliques! So how could I resist to make her block, Jumping Jack Flash?

There is a star... 
and it's size is 12" x !2"... 
so it may fit in well with the other star blocks...
Do I explain now too much my addiction for the BOMs?

... and IF I post my block to the flickr.com group, I might win some marvellous Aurifil threads!!!
No way, I'm not gonna be outside of when this fun happens!

Besides Jumping Jack Flash block was very quick and easy to make...

... because I found those half square triangles, which I used, from this scrap bag. These HSTs are all side products from the Designer Mystery 2012 blocks. I'm glad that I have spared them. The smallest HSTs are about 1 1/2".

Past week I focused also to finish block four for Pumpkinville.

 TADAA!
I'm still well in my own schedule! The Pumpkins will be on my wall in the next autumn;o)

And specially for you I'm taking picture of all the blocks...

Fenix, you can't sit there! No one else sees nothing!
Ok, I give up, another day then...
Well, I show you some details of the blocks.

 Isn't the Pumpkin Car cute?


In Pumpkinville is a lot of windows and making them the same size... is VERY hard job!
I haven't yet succeeded... but I improve all the time ;o)


Happy BOMming Time!!!!

PS. If you are doing BOM, Sinta Renee at Pink Pincushion is collecting the news of your progress every Monday here...

4 kommenttia:

Dee kirjoitti...

Another great pumpkin block! I loved the close up pictures too, especially the cat! This is such a cute quilt.

Cheryl kirjoitti...

Love your Pumpkinville! Have fun with your BOMs. I only have one going and have resisted temptation, at least so far.

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Voi, miten kaunis BOMistasi tuli! Kävin Flickrissä katsomassa muiden BOMeja, ja yllätyin, miten paljon kangasvalinnat vaikuttavat.

Sinta Renee kirjoitti...

Oh I am so glad that you worked on your Pumpkinville project! It is so cute and I love seeing the blocks come together! Thanks for the heads up about the new BOM from Aurifil. Yeah! I added your post to the BOM REHAB. xxoo