Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

keskiviikko 27. helmikuuta 2013

Six Days After...

... the surgery... only tiny pain, but the sitting near the sewing machine is still quite impossible...
and because I know, when I'm sewing the patches together I have to sit down and up quite often... I have decided to concentrate on the stitching by hand... at least on this first week after...

... but day after day the sewing days are coming closer ;o)

I received many lovely greetings...
SO
I want to thank you ALL of them!!!

7 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

Sorry, I didn't know about your surgery! Your star quilt is amazing!

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Kiva kuulla sinusta! Juuri tänään ajattelin, mitäköhän sinulle kuuluu. Hienoa, että olet toipumassa. Kun ei pääse koneen ääreen, on hyvää aikaa muhitella uusia ideoita! Ihana ristipistotyö tulossa.

Dolores kirjoitti...

Glad you're home and recuperating. Take it easy. The sewing will always be there waiting for you.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

The little stitchery looks lovely, it is a nice pastime until you can return to your sewing machine.
Get well soon!
KATRIN W.

Yvonne W kirjoitti...

Glad to hear that you are recovering and you are able to do some sewing-- the Cross stich looks lovely.

Tilkkureppu kirjoitti...

Paranemisia sinne ja kaunis ristipistotyö!

Tilkunviilaaja kirjoitti...

Lovely cross-stitch you have made! And Fenix in the picture, too. Nice! Pikaista paranemista!