Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 30. kesäkuuta 2013

Lazy Days in June

= I have only one finished project in June.

I'm still crocheting the lace for 'Gentle Art'...
(May's Vintage Schnibbles)


I'm still searching for a nice backing fabric for 'Dulcinea'...


... and I'm looking forward to see all finished 'Dulcinea' -schnibbles in parade tomorrow, 1st of July.
I'm also very keen on to know, what are we doing in July...

 ... hopefully it will be 'Plan C'.
I have for a long time dreamed of to sew it.
And I have spared some layer cake pieces of pb&j for it...

Happy first week of July!

PS. Because the blogger's reader is no more available after June I have decided to use blogvlovin' to follow my favorite blogs!

3 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I am on bloglovin too, I think that is a good choice.
I like the "plan c" also, you could still make it on your own if it is not the next challenge project.
Dulcinea looks so nice, so delicate, and the border turned out great.
Have fun with your crochet,
see you soon
KATRIN W.

Judy kirjoitti...

Your Dulcinea is very beatiful!

Michele kirjoitti...

The colors in your Dulcinea are beautiful :-) Great choices!!