Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 16. marraskuuta 2015

Farmer's Wife 1930's - week 6 & 7

Time is flying,
but I'm still sewing blocks in same pace as the Farmer's Wife Sew Along -group.
I'm happy of that!

I do not want to bore you with unnecessary writings, so I only show you my "artistic images" of the blocks.





I hope that you enjoyed the blocks...

Few hours and the eight week of the SAL begins... :) Hurray!!!!


Happy Sewing week to YOU!!!!

2 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Your collage is starting to fill up, but I see there is still a lot of work to be done in that quilt. Nice blocks!
KATRIN W.

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Mahdottoman upeita! Nyt vasta huomasin sivupalkista, että sinullahan on kolme työtä menossa, ei onnistuisi minulta, sekaisin menisin blokeissa.